Our CNC department is expanding and so we are looking for keen, reliable people to join our CNC team.
So If you fancy something different from your everyday machine shop, then look no further.
No 2 jobs are the same, the work has great variety and whilst quality is key we have no super tight tolerance to achieve.
The CNC Machines are very similar to a 3-axis mill with Fanuc style control.
- This role will include both operating and programming 3 and 4 axis CNC machinery.
- You will need to be organised with experience of working in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- Have experience in preparing scale drawings for client approval, liaising with clients defining their requirements.
- Work with the Workshop Manager and Account Manager to support costing and specifications for jobs.
- Proactively work with the Account Manager to ensure you are fully aware of the client’s requirements ensuring communication between your department and other departments is undertaken from concept to completion.
- Prioritise workloads supporting and scheduling the machinery within the department, ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Ensure that the workshop and machining areas are kept clean and organised, introducing new systems where needed.
please apply by sending us your CV.